HOME >  TOPコピー >  TOPコピー(英語)



The Concrete Research Committee was preceded by three previous committees: the Concrete Corrosion Research Committee, established in 1954; the Prestressed Concrete Research Committee, established in 1956; and the Deformed Reinforcing Bar Research Committee, established in 1962.
Upon integrating those three committees in May of 1965, the new, unified committee was named the Concrete Research Committee, and the previous activities were continued as subcommittees of the new, unified research committee.
Members come from the industrial, public and academic fields, and are divided into thirteen subcommittees, which carry out research and investigations to contribute to the development of the civil engineering and construction industry, as well as its technology, in Hokkaido.